Why choose Pride Kitchens?
Why should you consider Pride Kitchens?
There is a lot of competition out there. We know that not only do we have to deliver a superior product, but equally important is our work ethic, which is based on a number of disciplines:
- Superior Workmanship
- When so many things are disposable nowadays, it is refreshing to deal with a company that believes in building their cabinetry to last for years to come.
- We don't take shortcuts in any part of the process. Ever. Our cabinet boxes are constructed using the Glue & Dowling System making them extremely rigid and sturdy. No screws or pins like so many other companies use. We stay current with the newest and improved products in the industry. Nothing leaves our plant unless it's excellent quality.
- Professional Attitude
- We respect that your time and money are valuable. In order to offer exceptional quality and a competitive price, it is crucial we strive to work with efficiency and organized methods. We upgrade our skills at every opportunity.
- Experienced Team
- Pride Kitchens is a locally owned business, established in 1976 and incorporated in 1984 (C.B.E.R.R. Wood Products). We've all heard the expression "What's In A Name". A number of years ago we decided to change the name of our company to better reflect who we are and what we stand for. We settled on PRIDE KITCHENS, simply because, we take "pride" in what we manufacture. Our longevity has provided us with lots of experience and opportunity to make our products as best as they can be!
- Progressive & Proactive Approach
- We are continually in a learning curve, always striving to improve our methods and materials. You can feel confident we have delivered to you the best product in all aspects. We research constantly by reading and having frequent communication with salespeople to keep us on top of current trends.
- During the Consultation/Design phase of the process, we have formatted several forms for our Salesman to go through with you, point by point that acts as a guide to help us and you to not leave any details or questions or information out. By using these forms, issues are addressed and dealt with and thought through before they become a problem or an oversight.
- Commitment to Our Clients
- We've seen many changes come and go over the years but one thing that doesn't change with us is our high standard of integrity and commitment to designing and manufacturing for you the very best cabinetry the industry has to offer. Your complete satisfaction is our primary goal. If you are not happy, we are not happy.
- CABINETRY THAT ADDS AFFORADABLE BEAUTY & VALUE TO YOUR HOME, CREATING PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP, that's what we are committed to.
We like to say that the “P” in Pride stands for our promises to you:
- No surprises
- No disappointments
- No broken promises - we stand by our word
- No hidden charges
- No dream too big
- No concern too small
Let us partner with you and between your ideas and dreams and our expert craftsmanship, the possibilities are endless! There is so much available today in cabinetry and we know how to get the maximum wow factor out of it all.
We have a very long list of happy clients and would love to add you to the list.
Contact us to set up a no-obligation appointment!